Wednesday, December 19, 2012

✿ am i wrong ? :'( ✿


بِسْــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَات

i know that i'm not a perfect person . i'm not know everything in this world . i dont have anything that i can be proud of . so am i wrong because i have nothing ?

yeahh i still have family that always loving me everytime . still have friends that always be my side whenever i fill hepy , sad , or emo . the most important thing that i have Allah which always with me although i always forgot about Him . maybe it has cause my heart feel so sad , not in a good mood . i only return to Him when i feel i'm lonely and have nobody to rely on .

forgive me Allah for all my sins . please guide me to always remember You . help me to return to Your path . i will rely only on You . Allahu Rabbi



No comments:

Post a Comment